Join us !
Our second anniversary! Since 2010 RIOT RIOT RECORDS has given us the gift of love, dance desires, goosebumps, sweat, stress, battles, pleasure, euphoria and excesses.
Since then we've brought out 20 EP's, are working with over 50 artists from 20 nations and have released more than 80 tracks. The compilation is a recap of the releases of the last 2 years from all three sub-labels.
There are 8 tracks from every sub-label and an additional, previously unreleased track. So altogether 25 tracks that cover the spectrum ranging from house, techno and dub, over breaks and dubstep, all the way to nurave, electrohouse & urban bass.
You'll find chart-breakers like the ACCESS DENIED breaks remix from DEMOLITION DISCO's - "Big Mama," but also hidden gems like the techno remix from DANIELA LA LUZ`s - "Ante Portas," reinterpreted from SIMON HOLD, and for the first time ever on Beatport, the new cinematic remix of "Big Mama" by CAPTAIN FUNK.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIOT RIOT & THANKS TO ALL FRIENDS, ARTISTS & SUPPORTERS!
✖ Get linked with all three labels:
✖ Riot Riot Records (The Motherlabel):
» ... For the slow & fast moments in life .. «
11 TRACKS / 15 ARTISTS / 10 NATIONS
An international collection of some of the best tracks in Dub / House / Techno / Elektro / Ambient
Release: January 2012 / worldwide
Mastering: Alexandre Lehmann (France)
Check our Facebook page for mixes and podcasts. Stay updated with the hottest underground music on Riot Riot Technique!
Daniela La Luz, a Berlin-based producer, brings her first EP on »Moody Heights«, a sublabel from »Other Heights«. In the past couple years she has brought her live house-sets with full enthousiasm, of which a little extraordinary selection of dubby and vocal house-tracks is now showcased on »Moody Heights« (digital release by »Riot Riot Technique«)
Catalogue: RRT007 / MH#One
Mastering: D&M / Berlin
Artwork: www.forkeln.net / Daniela La Luz
Special Thanks: to Aleksandra Malinowska & Zofia Domańska for agreeing with using their picture from when they were young!
» 12" Vinyl (black or white) available in ALL good shops worldwide!
» Digital release as well available worldwide, in ever common online shop!
SUPPORTED BY ARTISTS FROM: Desolat, BPitch, Visionquest, Mobilee, Traum, Tsuba, Delsin, Keinemusik, Wagon Repair, Areal, Ilian Tape, Stil Vor Talent, Morse, Geography, Roundabout, ...
This record is also available in recordstores as: Clone, Junorecords, Wordandsound, Rushhour, HARDWAX (Berlin), SPACEHALL (Berlin), MITTE MUSIK (BERLIN), PHONICA (London), and as well in Chicago, New York, Newtone Records (Japan), or at your beloved local record dealer !
» BUY DIGITAL «
get it at Beatport, iTunes, Amazon, Junodownload, DJ Download, Whatpeopleplay, Beatsdigital, etc. ...
- tINI ( Desolat ): ♥ PEOPLE HAPPY!!
- Adam Port ( Keinemusik ): Wowww!! Really like the A1!! Great groove and mood in the whole track! Support from me. Thanxxx!
- Metrobox ( Mobilee / Morse ): Superb tracks, I will definitely play them this Summer
- Dario Zenker ( Harry Klein / Ilian Tape ): Beautiful record. B1 i like the most!
- Igor Vicente ( Visionquest ): Thanks for the music all track are nice but "People Happy (The Essential Voyage) Without Interview" is mine ;)
- Moodymanc ( 20:20 Vision / Tsuba ): Lovely deep dubby tracks!
- Strong Souls ( Dance Mania / Moody Heights ): Cool, this reminds me of those house-parties in Chicago
- Scott Ferguson ( Ferris Park ): I will play it on my radio show
- Yoav B ( Delsin / Moody Heights ): very nice & deep
- Mr. Statik ( BPitch ): really dig the vibe here, nice, dubby and laid back! ;) nice work!
- Hrdvsion ( Wagon Repair / Areal ): the A1 is quite nice! thank you very much for sending it to me! and from a n erd perspective i really like the crunchy chunky quality the percussion has! nice work!
- Alex Flatner ( Circle Music ): Thanks for this promo, beautiful release, i like! I think the B-side is my side :)
- Dragosh ( Desolat ): All the tracks are great! worked really good! I prefer PEOPLE HAPPY WITHOUT INTERVIEW: great groove, bass and the voice is perfect! Keep it coming please! ;)
- Rampa ( Keinemusik ): A1 dope !! love the vibe! already burned it :)
- Jake The Rapper ( Combination Records ): I like this and I would play it!
- Adi Dumitra ( Snejl ): ive been always following Daniela, I love this EP, very deep and spacey, im a bit surprised to be honest, in a very positive way, I love the dubby side of the B side, very well done, this should do well, thanks again
- Benna ( Harry Klein ): the B-side is cool
- Ev Freska ( Stil Vor Talent / Traum ): yeah nice release! all tracks are good
- Beaner ( Bar 25 ): nice one! i can understand why all the good distros took it. like the version without the interview best. what a relaxing summer record!
- Esther Duijn ( Geography / Roundabout ): all tracks are produced well, not the style I personally play but I can imagine it working on the dancefloor